Come and join Game Scope Festival 2017!
A festival that celebrates Scandinavian game development and gaming culture
Computer games have become a part of our everyday lives and is now a big part of modern culture. Not just for kids and young adults, but for everyone. Game Scope is here to create a festival that celebrates just that and gathers gamers and industry professionals alike.
Game Scope presents, challenges, breaks the “gamer” stereotype, and aims to present the game industry and gaming culture at eye level to everybody.
Game Scope offers:
- A professional game conference with talks on everything from VR development to a panel on audio design
- Workshops in Pixel Art and implementing gamification in your corporate branding
- An expo featuring 30+ game companies
- The Danish championship in game development for kids and hobbyists
- A matchmaking seminar for developers, investors and publishers
- E-sport tournaments in FIFA and Hearthstone
Game Scope is for:
- Students interested in getting in to the industry
- Professional game developers, investors and publishers looking to network, showcase their games or attend the conference
- Gamers; young and old interested in Scandinavian games
- E-Sport enthusiasts.