BrainsBusiness has entered into a strategic partnership with the cluster organization it-forum, which covers the IT industry in the Central and Southern Regions of Denmark.
The partnership will take the shape of collaboration on a range of activities, including conferences, seminars and topical meetings, innovation processes and workshops, mutual communication of news and events as well as collaboration on organizing big joint events.
For our members, the new partnership means an even stronger cluster and an even stronger network:
- Opportunities for meeting new clients, suppliers and collaborators from all over Jutland - it-forum has a total of 450 members
- Access to a wider range of topical events - BrainsBusiness members can participate in it-forum's events on the same terms as it-forum's own members and vice versa
- Greater visibility and increased impact - in total, the two clusters represent 30,000 IT jobs, which makes us a match for the Greater Copenhagen area
- Direct access to greater reach for news and products as we regularly communicate news, events and company profiles from each other's members in newsletters (a total of 4,700 mail recipients), on our social media (a total of 3,500 followers on Facebook, 1,200 followers on LinkedIn) etc.
- Easier access to new contacts within the IT industry in Central and Southern Region of Denmark as it-forum can function as a direct line of contact to identifying the competences our members need.
In addition, we will collaborate on a range of things "behind the scenes", ensuring that we can offer you as members an even better and more value-generating member service.
If you have any questions concerning the strategic partnership, please contact Birgit Nøhr, firstname.lastname@example.org