The conference “SAVE THE WORLD. MAKE MONEY. REPEAT.” on August 23rd and 24th in Aalborg, Denmark, sets out to initiate new sustainable commercial innovation targeting market opportunities in the emerging markets in Africa and the humanitarian assistance. With participation from private sector, civil society organisations, universities and government institutions the event will set the stage for:
- High-level discussions on commercial relief driven innovation
- Parallel sessions presenting new viable business cases within water & sanitation, health, sustainable energy, ICT, aqua culture, housing and agribusiness.
- Plenary sessions on Danish and international funding opportunities. Exhibitions of developed solutions meeting the demands from relief aid and emerging markets in developing countries
- Best practice and lessons learned from established partnerships between private sector, civil society organisations, academia and government institutions
- Networking and bilateral meetings between civil society organisations, private sector and research institutions to discuss future collaboration
> Read more and sign up here