Bringing together the most passionate employees within the field of UX in Jutland in a group that opens up for:
- discussing relevant topics and problems with other highly qualified professionals - and the chance to get concrete feedback on these
- sharing ideas, concrete cases and solutions
- getting inspired by methods, processes and cases
- expanding one's professional network.
Employees who work within UX design, including user research and analysis, concept development, interaction design, UI design and similar topics.
We expect that the participants:
- participate in at least 3 of the 4 annual meetings
- participate actively in the discussions, knowledge sharing and feedback during meetings as well as present cases and problems relevant to the discussion
- participate in the meetings with a positive approach and are open to new input and inspiration for their work within UX design.
- The network is run in collaboration with Combine.
- Max 15-20 participants.
- Participants sign up for a year at a time.
- Non-members are welcome for a participation fee.
- 4 annual meetings (2 in spring, 2 in fall)
- Morning meetings (8-11AM)
- Takes place at the premises of member companies (where possible)